Employment Opportunities with NT COGSO
Join us in a unique opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge in a Training Officer role with NT COGSO! Thanks to the generous support of the Northern Territory Government, we have received additional funding to grow our governance training and support team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- As a Training Officer, you’ll be joining a small passionate team that delivers responsive training and support on governance matters to Northern Territory Government School Councils and Boards.
- Your work will take you from large urban schools to very remote schools. You’ll have the opportunity to travel regularly and see some of the most beautiful country in the world. No two weeks will be the same!
- We’ll provide you with extensive training on school governance, so you’ll have the skills and knowledge you need to excel in this role.
- At NT COGSO, we value inclusivity and diversity, and we strive to create a workplace where everyone feels valued.
Available for a full time permanent position
Intercultural understanding through recognition and respect
Flexibility to travel regularly and with short notice
Driver’s Licence and ability to obtain working with children’s clearance
High level administration and communication skills
Attention to detail and professional attitude
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join our team! This will be a career that you will talk about for the rest of your life. Apply today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling career with NTCOGSO.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- Download the Job Description
- Provide a cover letter along with your CV detailing your background and why you want to be our new Training Officer.
- Apply by email to email@example.com