Governance & Mentoring Training Officers (GMTO) - Job Description
- Provide accurate and relevant training and information to School Councils/Boards and school community members regarding good governance.
- Experience on an NT school council or board is essential.
- The position may be based in either Darwin or Alice Springs, Katherine, Nhulunbuy or Tennant Creek for the right applicant.
- Full Time confirmed to 2021 (ongoing, pending funding).
- Position may be flexible/part-time for the right applicant/s.
Applicants are to submit;
- No more than four (4) page written response outlining your suitability for the role. IMPORTANT: You will explain your suitability for the role by commenting on your abilities and experience against each of the Selection Criterion - contained within the Job Description.
- Contact details for two (2) referees (one of whom should be a recent supervisor);
- Your CV with cover letter.
Applications are to be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 16 March 2018.